In FMCG / CPG and distribution oriented companies, competitive advantage in product, price or process single handedly differentiate a company from others. However in today’s competitive market, the single most drivers for a company to combat the competition and capture market share is improving field productivity.
DNA (Distribution Network Automation) is a suite of mobile powered enterprise applications designed by Mobien on its award winning iNotify on Demand mobile application platform streamlines the field operations. DNA has been specifically architected keeping in mind the dynamic business conditions that prevail for CPG / FMCG companies. It enables the field guys to effortlessly conduct processes like order booking, payment collections, filing daily call reports, merchandising operations etc in real time. At the same time, the system will pro-actively present various KPIs like customer 360 degree views, analytical dashboards, scheme calculators etc that help sales guys up-sell and cross-sell and maximise their operational efficiency.
DNA offers companies a very sound ROI (Return on Investment) model for CPG companies owing to the objective benefits that it brings on the table.
- Improved sales efficiency
- Reduced “lost sales” scenarios
- Reduced turn around at each node in the value chain
- Improved logistics – Reduced primary and secondary logistics costs
- Real time control over field operations leading to a pro-active decision process
- Measurability and accountability to each aspect of the distribution process
Benefits of DNA Deployment
- Seamless visibility on daily product movement including stock transfers, GRs or GIs
- Accurate information on sales, collections, sales returns across the distribution channel in real time.
- Effective measurement of target vs achievement
- Reduced sales realisation and processing time (shorter order to cash cycle).
- Streamlined sales returns and scheme settlement.
- Empowers implementation of KPIs for measuring sales performance on various parameters(region, area, SKU, channel etc).
- An integrated platform brings C&F, distributors, retailers, merchandisers on a common platform for seamless sales information.
- Improved market coverage
Related Case Study
- April 12, 2016
Merchandising is crucial for FMCG and CPG companies, as well as all other major retailers, for a number of...May 18, 2015
With growing number of existing and potential customers using a mobile device to consume content, to run their day-to-day...July 28, 2015
Retailers without a mobile app strategy will soon find themselves way back in the pack as a new report...August 5, 2015
- August 16, 2015