About Syngenta –
Syngenta divests its Materials Protection business to Lanxess. The company also granted Lanxess exclusive licensing and supply agreements.
Syngenta receives full deregulation for its corn amylase trait from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The Enogen® corn seed provides for a more efficient production of ethanol. The Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture, Syngenta and CIMMYT signs a partnership to develop drought-tolerant maize for smallholder farmers in Asia. The five-year program is called “Affordable, Accessible Maize for Asia. Syngenta grants DuPont business, Pioneer Hi-Bred, a non-exclusive, global license to its corn rootworm trait MIR604 (Agrisure®) for corn seed. Syngenta Indonesia breaks ground on A $26 million corn seeds processing plant in Pasuruan, East Java. The facility will be operational by the second half of 2011 and have a seed capacity of up to 5,700 Metric tons. Syngenta Asia Pacific opens its new research and development (R&D) facility in Singapore which will house its molecular marker and formulation development laboratories.
Challenges for Syngenta –
- Delay was there due to Manual Process lead capturing
- Challenges in handling the meeting at remote location
- Challenges to capture details of farmers
- No traceability of farmers in rural area for follow-up
- No traceability of activity carried out by Sale team
- Transfer of Leads for competition
Implementation of iNotify demand generation application –
Organization decided to go ahead with Mobien and adopted iNotify Enterprise Mobility Platform to capture the farmer’s leads and other details information to further integrate with Sales fore CRM application. The major reason why Mobien was selected was to have the successful traceability of transactions and its people even in Rural Area as iNotify is capable of working in online / offline mode and is capable of transacting using GPRS and GSM capacity. So the Demand Generation application was deployed on Android Tabs where in the entire process for capturing the CRM activity was done by Sales Team / Executive was mobilized using iNotify Application. The Demand Generation application included capturing the details information for Farmers, Land details in acres, Type of Crops, Address, the lead secrecy was also maintain , Lead Source as well. With implementation of Mobien’s Application on Android Tab it is possible to track the performance measurement of Sales team also.
Benefits after implementing iNotify Demand Generation application –
- Delay in process is reduced drastically.
- Gives clear picture of meeting and details of farmers
- Capture details land information from the field
- Capture details information of the crops
- More area was cover by the Sales teams in lesser time
- Maintained Farmer secrecy
- Performance of Sales team was increased