iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- Lead management is a core driver for customer sign-up process. With a large network of 16,000 users across India, one of the pain points in mobility was BYOD. iNotify made this task very simple owing to its support for all device OSs and being agnostic to network, ensured a scalable & reliable lead management system for usProject Co-ordinatorBirla Sunlife Insurance Co. Ltd
- "One of our biggest pain point was disconnected supply chain and increased secondary logistics costs. iNotify helped us to ensure there was seamless connectivity across our remote warehouses, ports and railheads. Net result a reduction of about 15% in logistics costs."VP Supply chainlarge fertiliser company in India
- Megacare is a distribution conglomerate with interests in Pharma & CPG and spread across Asia, Africa & Latin America. iNotify was deployed for SFA & CRM integrated with our ERP. Result was a streamlined process with real time data capture & decision making.Director ISMega Life sciences Ltd, Bangkok
- "As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary & tertiary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales & distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us."Executive VPLarge Global Pharmaceuticals company
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
With growing number of existing and potential customers using a mobile device to consume content, to run their day-to-day tasks, to...July 28, 2015
A report titled “India on the Go- Mobile Internet Vision Report 2017” by Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and...July 23, 2015
Technology is becoming a key player in determining the success of an enterprise. But do Indian CEOs give digital technology the...May 22, 2015
Merchandising is crucial for FMCG and CPG companies, as well as all other major retailers, for a number of reasons. The...May 18, 2015