iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
- "As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary & tertiary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales & distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us."Executive VPLarge Global Pharmaceuticals company
- "Better customer retention and Market coverage analysis helped us with an increased top line and bottom line."CIOITC
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- Megacare is a distribution conglomerate with interests in Pharma & CPG and spread across Asia, Africa & Latin America. iNotify was deployed for SFA & CRM integrated with our ERP. Result was a streamlined process with real time data capture & decision making.Director ISMega Life sciences Ltd, Bangkok
MarketsandMarkets has released some eye-popping figures in terms of the BYOD and enterprise mobility market. The research and consulting firm expects…July 17, 2014
The shift to the “mobile first” enterprise will have as big an impact as the introduction of the web. There are...July 24, 2014
Mobile devices, whether you’re talking about smart phones, tablets, or other form factors, present unique development and design challenges.August 4, 2014
The Apple founder birthed the personal computer, was banished from his empire and then saved it from ruin. Along the way,…August 14, 2014