iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- "Better customer retention and Market coverage analysis helped us with an increased top line and bottom line."CIOITC
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
- "As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary & tertiary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales & distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us."Executive VPLarge Global Pharmaceuticals company
- Lead management is a core driver for customer sign-up process. With a large network of 16,000 users across India, one of the pain points in mobility was BYOD. iNotify made this task very simple owing to its support for all device OSs and being agnostic to network, ensured a scalable & reliable lead management system for usProject Co-ordinatorBirla Sunlife Insurance Co. Ltd
- "One of our biggest pain point was disconnected supply chain and increased secondary logistics costs. iNotify helped us to ensure there was seamless connectivity across our remote warehouses, ports and railheads. Net result a reduction of about 15% in logistics costs."VP Supply chainlarge fertiliser company in India
A well implemented mobile strategy designed on a robust and scalable platform can provide an on-the-go access to workers to create...March 18, 2015
India as recorded 74% rise in mobile data traffic in 2014, according to a latest study from Nokia Networks. The study...February 19, 2015
The trend in the enterprise world to a “bring-your-own-device” environment has reached a tipping point. Up until now, company-owned devices have...February 13, 2015
The telecom industry has seen an era of transformation in the past decade, 2014 proved to be an interesting year for...January 16, 2015