iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- "We cut down our supply chain costs by almost 15% in the very first year…"CIONagarjuna Group
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
- "Better customer retention and Market coverage analysis helped us with an increased top line and bottom line."CIOITC
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- "One of our biggest pain point was disconnected supply chain and increased secondary logistics costs. iNotify helped us to ensure there was seamless connectivity across our remote warehouses, ports and railheads. Net result a reduction of about 15% in logistics costs."VP Supply chainlarge fertiliser company in India
The telecom industry has seen an era of transformation in the past decade, 2014 proved to be an interesting year for...January 16, 2015
Only a few years ago, BYOD was causing headaches among CIOs around the world. Now that the BYOD battle has been...January 9, 2015
2014 saw some exciting developments in enterprise mobility and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). 2015 trends show that we are entering...January 2, 2015
Mobile technology introduces new opportunities and challenges. CIOs must walk a fine line between enterprise requirements and the needs and desires...December 30, 2014