iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- Lead management is a core driver for customer sign-up process. With a large network of 16,000 users across India, one of the pain points in mobility was BYOD. iNotify made this task very simple owing to its support for all device OSs and being agnostic to network, ensured a scalable & reliable lead management system for usProject Co-ordinatorBirla Sunlife Insurance Co. Ltd
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
- Megacare is a distribution conglomerate with interests in Pharma & CPG and spread across Asia, Africa & Latin America. iNotify was deployed for SFA & CRM integrated with our ERP. Result was a streamlined process with real time data capture & decision making.Director ISMega Life sciences Ltd, Bangkok
Technology is becoming a key player in determining the success of an enterprise. But do Indian CEOs give digital technology the...May 22, 2015
Merchandising is crucial for FMCG and CPG companies, as well as all other major retailers, for a number of reasons. The...May 18, 2015
Supply chain for chemical, steel and manufacturing companies can be very complex and critical. Not only they need to manage it...May 7, 2015
There is no doubt that mobile constitutes an essential part that every business has as a part of the digital transformation agenda. Global...April 2, 2015