iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
- Megacare is a distribution conglomerate with interests in Pharma & CPG and spread across Asia, Africa & Latin America. iNotify was deployed for SFA & CRM integrated with our ERP. Result was a streamlined process with real time data capture & decision making.Director ISMega Life sciences Ltd, Bangkok
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- "As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary & tertiary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales & distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us."Executive VPLarge Global Pharmaceuticals company
- "We cut down our supply chain costs by almost 15% in the very first year…"CIONagarjuna Group
Indian companies recognize the compelling need for enterprise mobility adoption due to factors such as IT consumerisation and increased mobile device...July 6, 2014
Corporate mobile app stores can go a long way to giving users the experience and choice they want, and putting IT…July 7, 2014
How much cattle feed and green grass should Ambika Rajashekhar, a dairy farmer at Doddanallurahalli in Hoskote taluk, give her two…July 9, 2014
In the last year, we have seen many technological trends and improvements such as new smartphones, tablets, gadgets, operating systems, etc….July 14, 2014