iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- "Better customer retention and Market coverage analysis helped us with an increased top line and bottom line."CIOITC
- "One of our biggest pain point was disconnected supply chain and increased secondary logistics costs. iNotify helped us to ensure there was seamless connectivity across our remote warehouses, ports and railheads. Net result a reduction of about 15% in logistics costs."VP Supply chainlarge fertiliser company in India
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
India as recorded 74% rise in mobile data traffic in 2014, according to a latest study from Nokia Networks. The study...February 19, 2015
The trend in the enterprise world to a “bring-your-own-device” environment has reached a tipping point. Up until now, company-owned devices have...February 13, 2015
The telecom industry has seen an era of transformation in the past decade, 2014 proved to be an interesting year for...January 16, 2015
Only a few years ago, BYOD was causing headaches among CIOs around the world. Now that the BYOD battle has been...January 9, 2015