iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- "As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary & tertiary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales & distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us."Executive VPLarge Global Pharmaceuticals company
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
MarketsandMarkets has released some eye-popping figures in terms of the BYOD and enterprise mobility market. The research and consulting firm expects…July 17, 2014
The shift to the “mobile first” enterprise will have as big an impact as the introduction of the web. There are...July 24, 2014
Mobile devices, whether you’re talking about smart phones, tablets, or other form factors, present unique development and design challenges.August 4, 2014
The Apple founder birthed the personal computer, was banished from his empire and then saved it from ruin. Along the way,…August 14, 2014