iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- "One of our biggest pain point was disconnected supply chain and increased secondary logistics costs. iNotify helped us to ensure there was seamless connectivity across our remote warehouses, ports and railheads. Net result a reduction of about 15% in logistics costs."VP Supply chainlarge fertiliser company in India
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
- "We cut down our supply chain costs by almost 15% in the very first year…"CIONagarjuna Group
- "Better customer retention and Market coverage analysis helped us with an increased top line and bottom line."CIOITC
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
Mobile Is The Main Entry Point For Digital Transformation Mobile initiatives provide an entry point into digital. Mobile first is more...December 18, 2014
India continues to be the fastest growing smartphone market in the Asia Pacific region, with about 82% growth in the July-September...December 5, 2014
A report from harmon.ie assessing the state of enterprise mobile collaboration argues that enterprise mobility continues to focus on personal productivity...December 4, 2014
Imagine this: A slumdweller checking his passport application status using his mobile phone. A bus conductor paying his electricity bill on...November 27, 2014