iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
- "One of our biggest pain point was disconnected supply chain and increased secondary logistics costs. iNotify helped us to ensure there was seamless connectivity across our remote warehouses, ports and railheads. Net result a reduction of about 15% in logistics costs."VP Supply chainlarge fertiliser company in India
- "We cut down our supply chain costs by almost 15% in the very first year…"CIONagarjuna Group
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
A few years ago, it suddenly became a lot more difficult to keep tabs on mobile devices and support them. The…September 18, 2014
Enterprises that are not yet ready to adopt a mobile-first strategy perhaps should rethink their position. Employees are less tethered to…September 12, 2014
Nearly 80 percent of mobile apps are abandoned after their first use, according to some reports. What can IT leaders do…September 3, 2014
CIOs need to focus on the ‘mobile moments’ when consumers or employees want to get something done immediately.September 3, 2014