iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- Megacare is a distribution conglomerate with interests in Pharma & CPG and spread across Asia, Africa & Latin America. iNotify was deployed for SFA & CRM integrated with our ERP. Result was a streamlined process with real time data capture & decision making.Director ISMega Life sciences Ltd, Bangkok
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- "Better customer retention and Market coverage analysis helped us with an increased top line and bottom line."CIOITC
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
Mobile apps and the app economy know no boundaries. So a brand might create an app for an Indian audience but...October 29, 2014
Mobile apps are definitely here to stay. Experts advise, however, that getting too comfortable with a mobile strategy and not adapting...October 20, 2014
Mobile data services is expected to be the fastest growing segment in India, growing 18.2$ in 2014 Buoyed by increased spending...October 20, 2014
Many enterprises are investing in costly enterprise content management (ECM) systems without knowing why or even how they will be used....October 14, 2014