iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- "As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary & tertiary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales & distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us."Executive VPLarge Global Pharmaceuticals company
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- "We cut down our supply chain costs by almost 15% in the very first year…"CIONagarjuna Group
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
There is no doubt that mobile constitutes an essential part that every business has as a part of the digital transformation agenda. Global...April 2, 2015
Manufacturers are rapidly discovering new ways to utilize mobile technology for maximized efficiency. Through the use of smartphones, tablets, and laptops...March 31, 2015
A well implemented mobile strategy designed on a robust and scalable platform can provide an on-the-go access to workers to create...March 18, 2015
India as recorded 74% rise in mobile data traffic in 2014, according to a latest study from Nokia Networks. The study...February 19, 2015