iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- "As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary & tertiary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales & distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us."Executive VPLarge Global Pharmaceuticals company
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- Megacare is a distribution conglomerate with interests in Pharma & CPG and spread across Asia, Africa & Latin America. iNotify was deployed for SFA & CRM integrated with our ERP. Result was a streamlined process with real time data capture & decision making.Director ISMega Life sciences Ltd, Bangkok
- Lead management is a core driver for customer sign-up process. With a large network of 16,000 users across India, one of the pain points in mobility was BYOD. iNotify made this task very simple owing to its support for all device OSs and being agnostic to network, ensured a scalable & reliable lead management system for usProject Co-ordinatorBirla Sunlife Insurance Co. Ltd
- Being a fertiliser company, our core issue was to be able to establish last mile connectivity for our sales teams, supply chain and ensure real time data capture. iNotify helped us to integrate our sales & distribution network with SAP in real time using mobility apps. Result was reduction of 15% in secondary logistics costs.CIONagarjuna Fertilisers
Mobile reached a tipping point in 2014 as it solidified its position as one of the most disruptive technologies for businesses...November 23, 2014
Whether it’s to help mobilise our own teams and allow our people to be productive or to make the most of...November 19, 2014
Tablet bring-your-own device (BYOD) programs offer better opportunities than that of enterprise owned-laptops and smartphones, according to recent study gathered by...November 17, 2014
Forrester 2015 Predictions : Mobile Customer Experience Will Fuel Digital Transformation In Asia Pacific
“In a world of ever-increasing digital demands and shrinking budgets, CIOs need to be smarter with where they place their bets”...November 16, 2014