iNotify empowers the enterprise to extend their ERP or CRM to virtually any mobile device over any network.
iNotify’s unified architecture ensures that it is reliable, secure, scalable and cloud capable, giving enterprises all the flexibility in terms of adopting mobility. Modular design of the architecture ensures that enterprises have flexibility in choosing the right components for their business processes that would maximise their ROI (Return on Investment) on mobility investments. Its out-of-the-box components enable enterprises to take full advantage of native mobile capabilities and yet comply with the growing complexity of BYOD and BYOA.
Number of users
Number of transactions
What Client’s Say
- Being a large facility management player, we employ around 35000 workers and it is a nightmare to manage their rosters, address customer complaints, improve turnaround time, reduce operating costs. iNotify helped us to address these very effectively, improving our turnaround time by about 15% and cut labour cost by about 8%.Project OwnerWorld’s Second Largest Facility Management Company
- Lead management is a core driver for customer sign-up process. With a large network of 16,000 users across India, one of the pain points in mobility was BYOD. iNotify made this task very simple owing to its support for all device OSs and being agnostic to network, ensured a scalable & reliable lead management system for usProject Co-ordinatorBirla Sunlife Insurance Co. Ltd
- As a pharmaceuticals company, our biggest challenge was the excess inventory in our secondary distribution chain. Mobien helped us to really innovate the complete sales and distribution model. Net Result was an efficient supply chain and reduction of inventory cycles from 30 days to 4 days. The solution is implemented globally for us.Exec VPAsia’s Second Largest Pharmaceutical Company
- "It helped us to improve our distribution inventory by almost 200%…"Executive VPDr Reddys Labs
- "Better customer retention and Market coverage analysis helped us with an increased top line and bottom line."CIOITC
Indian companies recognize the compelling need for enterprise mobility adoption due to factors such as IT consumerisation and increased mobile device...July 6, 2014
Corporate mobile app stores can go a long way to giving users the experience and choice they want, and putting IT…July 7, 2014
How much cattle feed and green grass should Ambika Rajashekhar, a dairy farmer at Doddanallurahalli in Hoskote taluk, give her two…July 9, 2014
In the last year, we have seen many technological trends and improvements such as new smartphones, tablets, gadgets, operating systems, etc….July 14, 2014